Re: [dev] [st] delete key didn't work correctly

From: Daniel Bainton <dpb_AT_driftaway.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:11:15 +0200

On 10 December 2012 13:27, Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com> wrote:
>> Now, st's delete key didn't work, and I looked into the code long enough to
>> say with confidence, there's nothing wrong with kmap().
>
> I can see that you change the order of Delete definitions in your
> patch. Theoretically this should not work because the keypdap column is
> different. If your patch fixs the problem then we have other problem in kmap.

On my machine, just toggling the keypad values on the delete lines
worked at first (the ordering of them doesn't seem to matter for me),
but then I did a make install and they stopped working. I copied over
some old versions of st terminfo files (I can't remember from when)
and they started working again. So is there a bug in the terminfo file
also?

--
Daniel