[dev] [st] Shift Tab does not work

From: Edgaras <devoas_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:49:22 +0200

I use Vim, and there you can cycle forward through completion using "Tab" and
backward using "Shift+Tab", this does not work in st, but it works in xterm. I
tested against tip.

Though I guess there is some interesting stuff going on with this, since in
general it seems tab sends ^I and thus you can cycle forward using ctrl+i,
however shift+ctrl+i does not cycle in Vim in xterm. Though I guess this is to
be expected since iirc you cant "shift control codes". Of course to be fair in
Vim one can work without this since you can cycle forward using ctrl+n, thus
this is a minor problem. Still this is a small discrepancy between xterm and st
that might not have been intended to be there.