[dev] [surf-5.0] internal download manager

From: v4hn <me_AT_v4hn.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:00:16 +0100

Hey everyone,

because I hit a nasty bug with https and the wget
downloader("Not authorized") I ported the internal
downloader patch to surf 0.5. I tried to improve
the interface a bit and add a progress bar.

Feel free to improve the code. Some ideas would include
- cancel button (a bit tricky I suppose)
- /one/ window for all downloads
- when multiple downloads are open only some of them
  recieve callbacks for some reason
- fix frontend for <1K files. The download is finished,
  before the window is rendered. The JS misses the
  finish signal.
- reasonable default window sizes for non-tiling WM?
- further improve layout

v4hn