RE: [dev] [DWM] Patch: stack mfact

From: Jente Hidskes <jthidskes_AT_outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:13:37 +0100

I went ahead and tried hiding the client a la deck layout when its height is getting too small. It doesn't work. Are there any other ideas? I could just add another if line to setsmfact, which will set smfact's limit even lower when there is more than 30 clients.

I tried disabling html email, but I can't find anything in the settings. I'll do a search later today to see if I missed something. Sorry guys!