Re: [dev] [st] windows port?

From: Noah Birnel <nbirnel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 19:40:34 -0700

> People use windows because they don't know any better.

If most people are using it, there start to be reasons other than
ignorance. For instance, in legal discovery, we don't have the privilege
of telling the judge: "Sorry, this evidence was generated by people
using lousy software on a lousy OS, so we're not going to discover it.
Tell the defendant to get a real OS and commit the offence again. Or, we
could run catdoc on everything."

> virus-infected,
> self-destructive, noob-friendly piece of shit OS.

Noob-friendly?! I can't think of a modern OS with a more
counter-intuitive, hostile, byzantine interface than Windows XP /
7. (I know nothing of Windows 8.) Android is noob-friendly, a bit.
Commodore-64s were noob-friendly. Windows? No.