[dev][surf]Some questions about surf.

From: Hugues Moretto-Viry <hugues.moretto_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 13:42:08 +0200

Hi,

I decided to switch from Firefox to surf + tabbed (without dmenu). I love
it so far.
Anyway, I have to ask you many questions, here we go:

- I'm compiling webkitgtk (currently 1.11.92) myself because I just want to
disable many crappy features (as geolocation for example), do you know if
surf needs some features, for an optimal functioning?

- Is there a way to define a default font as we do with dwm or tabbed?
After looking the sources, I guess we can't for now.

- tabbed displays URL with "cISVM:--" before. For example:
  WM_NAME(COMPOUND_TEXT) = "cISVM:-- | Google"

Could I disable this string before the URL (I'm using latest surf and
tabbed revisions)?

- When I open a new tab, it starts an empty surf window, how can I start
surf with my startpage (located to $HOME/startpage.html for example).
I'm pretty sure we can do it with config.h, but I don't know how...

Best Regards

--
H.Mo.