[dev] [dwm] [patch] Pulling to the master area on toggleview

From: Raziel23 <venom23_AT_runbox.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:31:25 +0200

Hi,

I want to submit a patch which changes the toggleview function
behaviour. When I pull a tag (and an assigned client to it) by using
the toggleview function there is a good chance that I want it to be in
focus. Here is the patch which will pull to the master area and focus
the first client from the newly pulled tag. Now pulling tags become much
more enjoyable.

Best regards.