Re: [dev] Re: Why HTTP is so bad?

From: Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:43:27 +0000 (UTC)

Nick dixit:

>and hackable base. It's certainly in the interests of many
>unpleasant organisations to force people to 'consume web content' in
>the way proposed, such that it can't readily be scraped or changed,

I think that thing is called “Television”. Not really sure,
considering I stopped dealing with *that* at the age of nine.

>but most definitely not in the interests of actual people.

Right. I prefer my real web browser… see signature ☺

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."