Re: [dev] [sbase] [patch] Knock off a bunch of easy commands

From: Galos, David <galosd83_AT_students.rowan.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:19:16 -0400

> Thanks foe the patch, but please learn to use whitespaces. I had to
> reindent your whole patch.
I apologize for the extra effort on your part; if I had known there
was a whitespace problem, I would have been happy to fix it and
resubmit.

Could you be a bit more specific about the whitespace problems I was
introducing? vim-ing around seemed to indicate that tabs used rather
than spaces. Were there spaces mixed with tabs? This may be a vim
issue on my side. Am I not spacing correctly around conditionals? I'm
going off of plan9 style with modifications where I've seen
corrections in the changelogs.

I'll certainly fix this in env, who, chroot, id, and split before I submit them.