Re: [dev] Is there any plan on a shell for sbase?

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:15:15 +0200

Greetings.

On Fri, 31 May 2013 21:15:15 +0200 Andrew Gwozdziewycz <web_AT_apgwoz.com> wrote:
> Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net> wrote:
>
> >> P.S. Any recommendations on joining #suckless when connecting to oftc
> >> through tor?
> >
> >Don’t be a terrorist pedophile so don’t use tor. Only feminists,
> >pe‐
> >dophiles and terrorists use tor.
> >

> That's pretty offensive, don't you think? There are lots of legitimate reasons to use Tor, including but not limited to: victims of domestic abuse and of course getting around contractual limitations.

As long as anonymity and fighting for freedom is a domain of esoterics
like feminists and special freaks the common people will not join in.
Fighting for the freedom of everyone should be a common hobby of the av‐
erage intellectual.

> But in all seriousness, we do actually live in this weird age where information is key and Wall Street cashes out on little invasions of privacy. Not everyone wants to bend over.

You have to bend over to join #suckless. Your anonymous comrades have
been abusing their anonymity to annoy people on the channel. So control
your comrades (which you will tell me is impossible) or don’t join
#suckless. I tried to keep tor from being banned, but people abused it.

But there are other ways to scramble your IP and connect to OFTC. Just
don’t let the average idiot know about how to do this.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann