Re: [dev] Re: mail clients

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:43:28 +0200

yep, its development is totally stalled and nobody is spending any
minimal effort to enhace it.

it works, for pop3, imap and smtp support via msmtp. But, like swk,
if no one shows interest on it, there's probably no reason to continue
developing it.

what sucks of dmc is the lack of feedback and then, the lack of patches
to make it work as any suckless user would expect. But first it needs,
at least, to have its features implemented.

--pancake