[dev] DWM - Multiple screen not recognized in Virtualbox

From: Rémy Lefevre <lefevreremy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:53:22 +0200

Hi,

I experience today a problem with Virtualbox and DWM. I have two monitors
connected to my PC. Toggling the screen in Virtualbox (Host + Home then
View -> VirtualScreen -> HostScreenX) in full screen mode has no effect. So
Virtualbox stays on the primary screen and not switch to the second one.
The problem seems related to DWM as it works with other WM. Do you have any
idea why it doesn't work with DWM ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Rémy.