Re: [dev] [dwm] default keybinds to reconsider?

From: Chris Down <chris_AT_regentmarkets.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:35:29 +0800

On 19 June 2013 16:28, Thuban <thuban_AT_yeuxdelibad.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> Re-reading this article [0], I was wondering why the keybinds are not
> those used in [0] by default? As the author says,
>
>> Ironically, dwm's default hotkeys are setup in such a way that it
>> actually promotes treating tag-as-views rather than tags-as-tags.

Tags are whatever you want them to be. I know some have strong
feelings about tags-as-tags, but I personally work almost exclusively
with tags-as-views (with a few exceptions when I want to compare
things) and find it suits my workflow better. Certainly tag
combination is not something I do with heavy frequency.