[dev] Re: daemon for DWM

From: Thorsten Glaser <tg_AT_mirbsd.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:12:23 +0000 (UTC)

Kai Hendry dixit:

>And run your C program from systemd? (*duck*)

/me shudders (at the mere thought of “anathema” Poettering software)

Someone actually took my analog clock (written in mksh) and
packaged it for Arsch Linux, with a systemd… whatever they
call initscripts these days… that runs it on tty12.

I’m still unsure what to think about that.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil