Re: [dev] [dwm] Weird behavior of Java programs

From: <7heo_AT_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:49:18 +0200

On 09/10/2013 06:25 AM, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 06:25:59 +0200 7heo_AT_mail.com wrote:
>> On 09/10/2013 12:57 AM, Alex Pilon wrote:
>> But with Java? Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that
>> reading any man is a waste of time almost all
>> the time. On the other hand, reading the web
>> is relevant here, and it would even be great to
>> find the dwm man page that way.
>>
>> Oh but wait! http://man.suckless.org/ gives a 404!
>> Hmm, I wonder why I couldn't find relevant information
>> on the suckless website...
> Instead of making a fool of yourself you should try to strive for more
> competence more elitist goals. For now you are just a loser unable to
> argue in a logic way and unable to think for yourself. We are not
> your parents. Get out of your home.
Maybe your point does make sense for you.
> You didn’t bring up any arguments, so this is not a discussion. You are
> just wasting community resources for your own idiocity. Stop that or get
> thrown out.
You're right about the arguments, I didn't even want
to troll on that, I asked a simple question.

Now, to get thrown out of a community that consider
rudeness as a mean of evolution? I know darwin,
but I doubt that by "selection" he meant trolling.
I hardly see how this selects intelligence.

Anyway you're right on one point: where the community
succeeds in trolling, it fails in helping; so let's
stop that.

So once again, I'll help myself out. I just thought
it would be good to give some feedback about the man
pages being offline (afterall, since you are forced
to have something like "a website", why not take this
opportunity to add relevant information on it?).

--
7heo