Re: [dev] [dwm] Weird behavior of Java programs

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 06:25:59 +0200

Greetings.

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 06:25:59 +0200 7heo_AT_mail.com wrote:
> On 09/10/2013 12:57 AM, Alex Pilon wrote:
> But with Java? Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that
> reading any man is a waste of time almost all
> the time. On the other hand, reading the web
> is relevant here, and it would even be great to
> find the dwm man page that way.
>
> Oh but wait! http://man.suckless.org/ gives a 404!
> Hmm, I wonder why I couldn't find relevant information
> on the suckless website...

Instead of making a fool of yourself you should try to strive for more
competence more elitist goals. For now you are just a loser unable to
argue in a logic way and unable to think for yourself. We are not
your parents. Get out of your home.

You didn’t bring up any arguments, so this is not a discussion. You are
just wasting community resources for your own idiocity. Stop that or get
thrown out.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann