[dev] hggit and the suckless repos

From: Sam Ḥilluc <shilluc_AT_ymail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 21:48:23 +0200

Hi everybody,

The suckless projects being the only ones that I follow from their git
repo, I
decided to simply use the hggit extension of mercurial. So I installed
it and
tried a: hg clone git+http://git.suckless.org/dwm, I got a ValueError
exception. I tried the same thing with st, dmenu, with the same error. I
then
tried repos from github, kernel.org, some random git repos, and all worked
fine.

So my question: what are you guys using to serve the git repo? do you think
it's a bug on your side or is it from the hggit extension ?

Thanks.