Re: [dev] Re: Talk about suckless

From: Jarosław Górny <jaroslav_AT_hackerspace.pl>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:12:51 +0200

Good morning,

W dniu 10.10.2013 06:31, Christoph Lohmann pisze:
> Greetings.
>
> On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 06:31:47 +0200 Petr Šabata <contyk_AT_redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 08:26:54AM +0200, Martin Kopta wrote:
>>> * "How do the distributions offer software configured by compiling?" (question
>>> from audience)
>>
>> In Fedora we have a binary package with defaults plus a simple
>> script that allows you to do local rebuilds if it detects
>> the presence of or changes in your local config or patches.
>> Apparently some people use it.
>
> I noticed this »we« in Red Hat and Fedora context too often. It seems
> like you sheep are brain washed to accept the crap some Red Hat develop‐
> ers push into the Linux environment to make everyone depend on Red Hat
> and to stop you from protesting. Red Hat has to be stopped!

Excuse me, but... what was *that*? There was a simple question, and a
simple answer explaining how _one_ of the distributions is offering
software configured by compiling to the end users.

I assume Petr is Redhat / Fedora developer, so 'we' is a proper personal
pronoun here. What else would you expect?

Sorry Christoph, but I've found your email being rude and offensive. You
dind't provide any substantive arguments, just "blah blah, Redhat sucks,
Fedora sucks, blah blah, we need to stahp them, blah, blah".

Regards,

PS. This is my first email on this list - welcome!

--
jaroslav