Re: [dev] Re: Talk about suckless

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:39:27 +0100

Hi Jarosław,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 12:12:51PM +0200, Jarosław Górny wrote:
> Sorry Christoph, but I've found your email being rude and offensive. You
> dind't provide any substantive arguments, just "blah blah, Redhat sucks,
> Fedora sucks, blah blah, we need to stahp them, blah, blah".

Yeah, Christoph likes to do that sometimes. I think the blatantly
over-the-top-ness of it is designed to show that he isn't really
serious. Though one can never quite be sure with Christoph...

It all adds colour to the list. Admittedly it might also put people
off participating, but I don't think Christoph would appreciate
being asked to change his ways to make the list more approachable.

Nick