Re: [dev] [st][patch] scrollback buffer

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 10:36:27 +0200

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:24:41PM +0000, Mihail Zenkov wrote:
> Thanks Jochen! This implementation really tiny and useful for many
> people. Maybe we can create st-sb branch for it (like before for utf)
> ?

It is a complicated point. A lot of people like it a lot, and a lot of
people hate it a lot, so I don't know what is the next step here. As far as
I know there are these solutions:

 - Ignore the patch
 - create a wiki where publish these kind of patches
 - Create a new branc for it

What should we do?

Regards,

--