Re: [dev] [dwm] Multi-seat with dwm in a single X server

From: Raimundo Martins <raimundoomartins_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:29:12 +0100

Oh, a couple of warnings:

Don't start dmenu without patching it to support specific input devices
or without any "Virtual Core" device with slaves or you won't control
it. I can propose a patch later, if someone wants it.

There is a problem with some programs in detecting some things e.g.
QtCreator doesn't detect shift or alt gr from non-"Virtual Core"
devices. But I think the problem is on the input implementation of
those programs.

There is also another problem with flash in firefox at least: Youtube
videos suggested in the end of another video don't show their titles
when hovered.

I don't know how to fix these but perhaps they aren't that bothersome
or better yet perhaps someone else can fix them :)

--
Raimundo Martins <raimundoomartins_AT_gmail.com>