Re: [dev] suckless shell prompt?

From: <random832_AT_fastmail.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:00:50 -0500

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013, at 12:09, Bryan Bennett wrote:
> And sending that email calls into question your ability to either read
> a full thread or to recognize human names.

In my defense, you'd already had it pointed out to you once and
continued in your misconception without even understanding the
correction. That you would then miraculously realize your mistake and
sent a later email (which you have no reason to assume that I'd received
at the time I wrote my response) retracting it is not something I could
reasonably have been expected to predict.