Re: [dev] suckless shell prompt?

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:53:43 -0500

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM, <random832_AT_fastmail.us> wrote:
> In my defense, you'd already had it pointed out to you once and
> continued in your misconception without even understanding the
> correction.
Start paying attention to whom you're speaking and to whom you're
referring. I was speaking up to counteract your stupidity, not because
you offended me personally. You had a full 12(ish) hours to download
the mail and read it. Due to your earlier participation in this
thread, It stands to reason that you would have read the entire 10 or
so messages sent to the list in the meantime before sending a
trolltastic email to a list of people. You point out that people are
making mistakes, but you've made as many as anyone you've called out.