[dev] Adding MRU support to dmenu

From: Eyal Erez <oneself_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 18:19:22 -0500

Hi Folks,

I love dmenu and have been using it for a while. I wanted to add support
for MRU type sorting of commands. I've created a patch which does this in
a separate executable for backwards compatibility. It's been a while since
I've written C, so please let me know if I need to fix anything. I would
love to see this become part of dmenu.

Cheers,

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself_AT_gmail.com* <oneself_AT_gmail.com>*>*
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.