Re: [dev] portable photoshop-like lite application based on C?

From: Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 19:48:16 -0500

I'm playing around with some code right now based on OpenCV and C++ (I
know I know, but all the graphics I've ever done was with opencv and I
couldn't find a quick start guide. It reads stdin for arguments and
supports 1 function (rotate).

I actually think a scripting language would be most suitable because
we can let the language and its interpreter work for us (basically a
modifiedb interpreter like pdb).

Is there interest in this?

I think a good feature (option) would be all mutable images.

Calvin