Re: [dev] wswsh: a mksh web framework

From: Nicholas Hall <ngharo_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:06:14 -0600

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:57 AM, YpN <ypn_AT_autistici.org> wrote:
> I wrote a shell script using mksh, which generates websites.

This looks pretty cool. I'm sick of all the shitty hip offline
website generators, and the direction web development is headed in
general -- layer upon layer upon layer. Seriously, these guys wrap
one shitty language on top of another shitty language. They should
leave these tools up to their editors if they feel the need to use
them, not standardize another abstraction layer.