[dev] [dwm] gaps patch

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:05:21 -0200

Hi,

I would like to share this alternative to the uselessgap patch I've written.

The gaps patch modifies the tile layout to add a gap between clients
that helps to visually differentiate between selected borders and
normal borders and so provides an additional visual hint to identify
the currently selected client. OTOH, there's no gap between a client
and the screen frame in order to reduce the waste of screen space.

To configure the gap size just set the configuration variable `gappx`.

There is a variation of the patch for the xtile layout also.

Cheers
--
Carlos