[dev] Using the scrollback from dvtm

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:52:47 -0400

Given dvtm's recent improvement to the "I just want scrollback,
don't draw your fancy stuff" scenario I decided to install it for
that.

If I want to scrollback 2 pages, the only way I can see to do that
is Ctrl-g pgup, Ctrl-g pgup. Which is quite a few keypresses. Is
there a way to press a prefix modkey, and have all presses of pgup
and pgdown be taken as scrollback presses until something else is
pressed?

Or should I be going about this in a different way?