[dev][port] Porting sbase to Java

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:39:00 +0200

Good day fellow hackers,

Over the years I've wondered why we at suckless are still using such
slow and antiquated languages like C and Bash instead of advanced and
really fast ones like Java or C#.
To adress this problem, I'm currently working on porting sbase to Java
to bring more performance into this piece of software and make it suck
less and more memory-efficient.
Using Java, I found many ways to improve the echo-command. For
instance, using a LinkedList of LinkedLists of Characters allows easy
storage of parameters and easy access through LinkedList- and
LinkedList<LinkedList>-Iterators.
A StringBuffer is used to store the output.
--
Longer code usually is safer, because there are more ways to do it
right.