Re: [dev][port] Porting sbase to Java

From: Hugues Evrard <hugues.evrard_AT_inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:26:04 +0200

Hi all,

I've been lurking at this mailing list for some month, and I'm surprised
no one have suggested to launch a Suckless Store: a unique marketplace
to find Suckless Apps, where after a registration Suckless Users can do
Suckless Reviews and like the corresponding FaceBook pages.

Also, I suggest all Suckless Apps to report usage statistics regularly
to a server hosted in the Suckless Cloud Hosting ServiceⓇ.

My 2 suckless cents,
--
Hugues