Re: [dev][port] Porting sbase to Java

From: Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <first.lord.of.teal_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:21:11 -0400

On Wed, Apr 02 at 16:26 +0200, Hugues Evrard wrote:
>I've been lurking at this mailing list for some month, and I'm
>surprised no one have suggested to launch a Suckless Store: a unique
>marketplace to find Suckless Apps, where after a registration Suckless
>Users can do Suckless Reviews and like the corresponding FaceBook
>pages.

Yes. No more source, no more config.h files, just beautiful, clean
binaries in Objective-C wrappers as God and 'Murka intended.

Clearly, surf should be made the main delivery platform for all
of this. dwm, st, the new suckless microblogging client/media
player/Minecraft clone will all fit nicely within the integrated
browser framework. Key combinations are antique; I suggest one massive
rounded-rectangle button to take the user to