Re: [dev] st stutter and freeze during window resize via mouse drag

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 08:22:00 +0200

> Just checked, the information already got updated in
> http://invisible-island.net/datafiles/current/terminfo.src.gz:

Uhmmm, too fast!. I was thinking change the behaviour of backspace,
that in this moment is generating delete instead of backspace, but
if I change it, then you will find some systems with the old definition
and other with the new :(.

> # The source includes two entries which are not useful here:
> # st-meta| simpleterm with meta key,
> # st-meta-256color| simpleterm with meta key and 256 colors,
> # because st's notion of "meta" does not correspond to the terminfo definition
> # Rather, it acts like xterm - when the meta feature is disabled.

I am going to ask him about this point (I know Thomas Dickey was a reader
of this list in the past, but I don't know it he still reads it).

> # Removed invis -TD

Good point, it is true we do not have this feature. I don't know why it was
in the definition.

Regards,

--
Roberto E. Vargas Caballero