Re: [dev] Surf hacking. Search Engine and Homepage

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:46:34 +0200

> You can use a search engine to look for key phrases
 in error messages that will lead to hints on how to resolve issues.

That's pretty awful advice if he doesn't know any C. stackoverflow and
ubuntu-forums are not the place to learn programming.

> First of all: Don’t top post.
Bad rhetoric. If you want to say fuck off say fuck off to him already.
One line should be enough.

_AT_Henrique: learn C
http://books.cat-v.org/computer-science/c-programming-language/

not like I learned it though...