Re: [dev][project] soap - a simple xdg-open replacement

From: 7heo <7heo_AT_mail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 16:29:24 +0200

Your first use of the word 'instance' in your answer is very probably
intended to have the sense 4 in this definition:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/instance. However, I can't
understand what the second "instance" means. Especially due to the
presence of the word "existing" prior to it. Is it instance as in OOP
instance? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instance_%28computer_science%29

If not, please explain yourself, as the end of your answer is rather
unclear. Thanks.