[dev] Lightweight, non-bloated, fast image viewer?

From: patrick295767 patrick295767 <patrick295767_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 08:54:04 +0200

Hi Guys, Hi Friends,

I have slightly exagerated in the title of the message/thread. I would
like to notice that we should have a lighter image viewer than feh,
qiv and sxiv.

The three are excellent image viewers.

In my opinion, feh should be modified and cut down in terms of dependencies.
qiv is also very nice, but similar.
sxiv is lightweight and also uses imlib2 giblib, but I regret that it
recommends to need libexif and libjs-jquery.

Anyhow the three are good and lightweight.

But in my opinion, we could think about adding a lighter application
to be on the suckless page with the three current image viewer
alternatives.

Best regards,
Pat