[dev] Fwd: st patches for more attrs

From: Anders Eurenius <aes_AT_spotify.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:16:40 +0200

Oh, I guess the mailing list manager swallowed the subscribe message
---
Hello
The render- patches are independent of each other, but depend on the
first reorder-and-extend.
Move default-rows-cols to config is completely independent, and makes
sense on its own.
The fast-blink support involves a bit of mucking about in the main
loop, and is a bit more debatable. I'm not entirely happy with it, but
it does separate things a bit. It also makes independent windows blink
synchronously, which makes me slightly less crazy.
cheers
aes