Re: [dev] Fwd: st patches for more attrs

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:34:00 +0200

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 03:16:40PM +0200, Anders Eurenius wrote:
> Oh, I guess the mailing list manager swallowed the subscribe message
> ---
>
> Hello
>
> The render- patches are independent of each other, but depend on the
> first reorder-and-extend.

Please, if you send several patches then send them in different mails,
because it makes easier to follow the conversation about them. There
is a option of git send-mail that allow you send chain of patches.

Another point in your patches is you are only suppling the short one line
comment, when we usually also use a longerr description of the patch,
where a detailed explanation of why the patch is applied, and the needed
links for references. You can take a look to some of the patches of st.

Could you resend the patch serie using these criteria? (I am really
busy lately, so if the patches match the cirteria my life is easier ;))

Regards,

--
Roberto E. Vargas Caballero