Re: [dev] Fwd: st patches for more attrs

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 22:06:22 +0200

My dislexia is getting worse, and if we join it with my poorenglish
the result is the next paragraph:

> I have a similar feeling, since the blinking time is different for
> every processor, and in some cases the slow blink of ons terminal is similar
> to the fast blink of another terminal, so I am not sure if it is a good
> idea have two different speeds of use only one.

That translated to english is:

        I have a similar feeling, because the blinking time is different
        for every terminal, and in some cases the slow blink of
        some terminal is similar to the fast blink of another terminal,
        so I am not sure if it is a good idea to have two different
        blinking speeds or to have only one.

Regards,

--
Roberto E. Vargas Caballero