Re: [dev] Graphics library that sucks the least?...

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 17:53:41 -0400

Ah, the library I was thinking of was libsl. I just looked at the
source and it's almost *perfect*. It provides the right amount of
abstraction I want and basic drawing functions. All that I need is a
text widget implemented. A menu lookk pretty simple to cook up and a
text widget shouldn't be too difficult, considering there are
functions that return character hints. Reminds me of libdraw actually
:)

Maybe expect a patch to libsl in the near future!