Re: [dev] Looking for simple, alpha supporting image format

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:16:17 -0400

I'm with koneu on this one- why make it human readable?

I don't think you need to store the height either- just the width.
Then just read until EOF and the height will be implicit.

Honestly I'm surprised the header is just not [width] and nothing
else. Sure, if the file ever gets lost in deletion space it'll never
be recoverable, but that'll teach people not to remove files with so
much haste :)