Re: [dev] [RFC] Design of a vim like text editor

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:02:19 -0400

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Dimitris Papastamos <sin_AT_2f30.org> wrote:
>> I want to code a text editor that is suckless and actually matters. If your implementation is better, we better code for your project.
>
> FWIW, the only reason I liked sandy was because it was not yet another
> vi clone.
>
> A nice experimental and in-development editor is edit[0]
>
> [0] http://c9x.me/edit/

Whoa. Yes. Now this is an editor worth getting interested in.

I've sort've created what that guy has, but favored key combos for
editor commands rather than clickable keywords. Same with the command
window- I've opted for a command line and use the text view for all
stderr/out/in.

Is this guy using the p9p graphics lib?