Re: [dev] rebooting the web (it was: surf rewrite for WebKit2GTK)

From: Kartik Agaram <ak_AT_akkartik.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:41:57 -0700

(Pulling in an old message across the subject change. Hopefully I got it right.)

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Daniel Camolês <bigatojj_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Breaking compatibility would be essential.

Let's pretend we could do it. Would you break compatibility once and
then fix everything and then try again to be compatible again
forevermore? Or would you give up on compatibility entirely? Is "suck
less" a destination or a process?

Kartik
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.suckless/17752/focus=17758