Re: [dev] simple slide generator

From: Leander S. Harding <lsh_AT_lsh.io>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 17:21:02 -0700

At the other end of the spectrum, I've had good luck with Remark.js
(http://remarkjs.com). It's only suckless relative to other
presentation tools, but it handles all of the little annoyances of
presentation rendering (deterministic text reflow, etc) for you and
lets you just write your presentation in Markdown.

Still no really decent support for math, though.

-Leander