Re: [dev] [st] delele behaves as backspace... again

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:31:37 -0500

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014, at 01:24 PM, k0ga_AT_shike2.com wrote:
> If you are interested in this solution this is the patch:

Thank you very much, that is much better. Now my Backspace keys deletes
one character to the left AND my Delete key deletes one character to the
right, on the command line and in nano and emacs. Even Ctrl-H in Emacs
invokes help.

In case you're curious I run Manjaro Linux with fish and dvtm. This
patch also makes st comply with Debian policy,
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-opersys.html#s9.8