Re: [dev] dvtm status update

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:54:01 -0500

I am also a very happy daily user of dvtm and I recommend it. I use it
like such:
    dtach -A ~/dtach-socket -z -r winch dvtm -M

I used tmux before dvtm. I didn't have any real problems with tmux, but
I like dvtm better because I find tmux to be too elaborate, too many
options, too many keybindings, too much functionality in one program. I
found this article helpful "Three-way mini shootout between GNU screen,
tmux and dtach+dvtm" at
http://chithanh.blogspot.com/2010/07/three-way-mini-shootout-between-gnu.html

                          wherever you are