Re: [dev] [sbase] style

From: <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 20:04:47 +0100

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 09:53:33AM -0500, Greg Reagle wrote:
>> Another way to provide style guidance is to refer to a particular source
>> file or project as an epitome or paragon, if such a paragon exists That
>> takes much less time than explicitly developing a style guide.
>
> Yes my initial idea is to refer to style(9) on OpenBSD. This was suggested
> on the IRC channel.

Yes, we can also refer to [1] and [2]. There are desviation from the three
references, but in general if you follow these guidelines the code will be
good.

Of course, we _must_ forbid refer to [3].

Regards,

[1] http://www.lysator.liu.se/c/pikestyle.html
[2] https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/CodingStyle
[3] http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html