Re: [dev] Operating system choice

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:52:52 +0100

On 19 November 2014 19:19, Josh Lawrence <josh_AT_joshlawrence.me> wrote:
> I'm curious to know what flavor of *nix people on this list use on a
> day-to-day basis. I've recall that some have mentioned using OpenBSD,
> and I recently saw a reference to Fedora which, to be honest,
> surprised me.

I haven't settled yet, I hope I will settle with sta.li some day.

Most of the time I use suckbuntu these days (only the LTS versions)...
I stopped using arch when they switched to systemd. I guess soon I
will look for an alternative again, until sta.li becomes ready.

The day when Linux won't start without systemd as depencency, I will
potentially stop using linux-related systems at all and presumably
migrate back to MS DOS.

-Anselm