Re: [dev] [sbase]building

From: <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:40:13 +0100

Hi,

> Hi Evan,
>
> I'd prefer to stick to the existing makefile. It might be scary to
> say that it depends on GNU make but bear in mind that of all the make
> implementations I've tried only OpenBSD make had some trouble with it.

I think we should remove the GNU make dependence, because we don't
depedend of it, the makefile is a correct POSIX makefile and it works
in all the systems except in OpenBSD, so I think we should add some
note about the compilation on this system, similar to the note we
have in st about -lrt in OpenBSD.

Regards,