Re: [dev] Conference in Munich?

From: patrick295767 patrick295767 <patrick295767_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 11:43:07 +0100

fair point.

You travel to Budapest by car. And, you get your car stolen.
No no no. Budapest isn't a great idea.
Munich is far better and you are in a peaceful place and country. Less
dangerous to lose money by being stolen.
Although slightly more expensive, the food quality in Germany is better.

Furthermore, many of you, guys, are living close to Munich or in Germany.