Re: [dev] Project ideas: goblin

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 18:36:23 -0500

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014, at 05:29 PM, FRIGN wrote:
> Frankly, we don't need yet another discussion on a topic like this.

Thank you for your feedback. I wasn't trying to start a *discussion*,
but as it was listed on http://suckless.org/project_ideas, I wanted to
see whether there would actually be support from the suckless community
for it. It seems that there is not (which is fine, I just wanted to
know).

If you don't want the topic to come up again, removing it from
http://suckless.org/project_ideas might decrease the likelihood that
someone will ask about it.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software